I'M NEW HERE
We know that visiting a new church can be a little overwhelming…what to wear, where to park, what about the kids…we’ve asked those same questions too. Please know we will do our best to make your experience welcoming and worry free. We look forward to meeting you!
To get connected with you and to keep you up-to-date with all the events happening at Faith Community Lutheran Church Church please fill out our online connect card. We’d love to hear from you! Let us know who you are, and how we can pray for you. Information entered is not shared outside the church.
We would love to greet you at one of our worship services. All are welcome. Come and worship the Lord with us!
MERCY 519 - Every Saturday at 5:19pm
So What is Mercy 5:19? It the reality of faith - lived out in worship, in growth, in service. The name comes out of Mark 5:19 - "Go home to your family (friends) and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how He has had mercy won you." It's your joyful response to the mercy God gives us. See, it's not about the music, It's not about the preacher. It's not about the style, a generation, or a felling. Its about the. Creator. it's about Jesus.
TRADITIONAL - Every Sunday at 8:00am
GENERATIONS - Every Sunday at 9:30am
CONTEMPORARY - Every Sunday at 11:00am
REST & RESTORE - Every Wednesday at 7:00pm
Rest and Restore is a worship service focusing on the Psalms and prayer through the liturgy of Vespers, Evening Prayer and Compline. The ancient music and liturgical format provide for meditative worship of resting in the comfort of God’s Word with a peace and calm that will go with you.
Rest and Restore is a low-tech worship service guided by your LSB hymnal. We will not be using any amplification, or electronics. Just the natural projection of our Pastor’s voice and power of unity in singing. This summer you will walk through each style of service, learning how to participate in this wonderful immersive experience.
What does a typical weekend look like at Faith Community Lutheran Church?
- Friendly, welcoming people ready to greet you upon arrival.
- Inspiring worship through song, communion, and prayer.
- Bible-based teaching that is relevant to today.
- Casual, relaxed environment.
- Grab a cup of coffee & a donut in our cafe (currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- Engaging kids programming for ages 6 months - 6th grade.
What’s the service like?
It is our desire to create an opportunity for you to connect with God every Sunday morning. Services begin with music led by our Worship Team. Words will be on the screen for you to follow along. You may be here to just test the waters of our church and we pray you feel welcomed and loved.
What about the kids?
Your children are very important to us and we strive to create a safe environment for them to learn about God’s love. Your children are welcome to worship with you.
- We also offer Kingdom Kids Sunday school for kids ages 4-6th Grade on Sundays at 9:30AM. Sunday school will be available on September13th. Due to limited capacity, pre-registration is required. Pre-registration will open the Tuesday before.
- Children aged 6 months-3 years are welcome to Kingdom Care which is at our Nursery located next to our Cafe at 9:30AM & 11:00AM. Our nursery will be available on starting September13th. Pre-Registration is not required.
Please be sure to check out our Children's Ministry on our website for more information about both of these wonderful environments designed just for your children!
On your way out…
Be sure to stop by the Welcome Center to get your free gift. We would love to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
We’d love to help you get connected here at Faith Community!