During the 9:30am Service | Ages 4-5th grade
Faith Kids is a VBS-style Sunday School for 4 year olds through 5th grade, where kids will meet new Bible Buddy animals, sing upbeat music, play crazy games, make creative crafts, and dive into action-packed Bible adventures!
We’d love to know when you’re coming so that we can properly welcome you!
Fill this out so that we can make things ready!
Hi friends! My name is Becky Chaplin and I'm the Director of Family Ministry here at Faith. I moved to Las Vegas from Colorado in March 2021, and I'm so excited to get to know you and your family! My family lives back in Michigan where I grew up, with my mom, dad, younger brother Andrew, and always-in-our-house -- a golden retriever. I love all dogs (especially my last dog Charlie), anything purple, the movie Elf (I really do just like to smile, smiling's my favorite), and then my all-time favorite of favorites: Vacation Bible School! VBS is why I wanted to serve in ministry. I love creating meaningful, fun experiences for families to grow in faith together. VBS, Faith Kids, and seasonal family events are some of the ways we get to do that here at Faith! I graduated from Concordia University Ann Arbor in 2015 and have been loving serving in children's, youth, and family ministry ever since. I can't wait to meet you and your family soon!
If you have questions about Faith Kids, please email Becky Chaplin, email@example.com
This First Communion Class consists of 6 weekly classes (Sundays from 9:30-10:30am) to help prepare 4th-6th grade students to receive the sacrament of Holy Communion.
Fall 2023 Classes will start up in September 2023.
Check "events" tab for sign-up registrations
Every summer, Faith Community Lutheran Church offers a Vacation Bible School (VBS). Join us for a fun-filled time with incredible Bible-learning experiences that include team building games, cool songs, tasty treats, and hands-on events!
We had a blast this past summer!
Then get ready for 2024 June 3-7
SAVE THE DATE
We want to list out for you all that our Children’s Ministry environments will be doing to help ensure the health & safety of everyone in our ministry programs. We all know that God is bigger than any virus or sickness, yet we also want you to feel encouraged and safe as we do take cleanliness seriously in all our environments.
- Sick children MUST remain home, and be fever and/or symptom free for at least 48 hours to attend. We are asking ALL parents to take their child’s temperature before leaving for church (Volunteers included). (Temperature should be no higher than 100.1)
- Complete a visual “well check” and ask if (volunteers, parents, children) have had the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, or aches & pains.
- If a volunteer member or child presents COVID-19 symptoms, or tests positive, they cannot return without a doctor’s release. We will maintain appropriate communication with volunteers, parents, and health entities immediately upon notification of a positive case.
- Pick up your child's name badge sticker downstairs at the Welcome Center, then find a seat in the congregation with your child.
- Children will be dismissed during the worship service. Sunday School teachers will pick up the children downstairs and will guide them upstairs into the Children's Ministry area.
- Limit personal belongings (e.g. water bottle, diaper bag) into the rooms.
- Pick-up your children upstairs in the Children's Ministry Area after the worship service.
- Volunteers and children should wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before entering. (Hand sanitizer will also be available in each room)
- Instruct children to cough/sneeze away from others, and to sanitize again.
- Volunteers will sanitize all tables, chairs, classroom materials, and toys after use. (Mouthed toys must be removed and set aside for a deep clean.
- Children will not share materials. Each child will be provided with their own supply bin of easily sanitized items.