We have returned to our regular worship schedule! You do not need to RSVP to attend worship. We want you to know, we are ready to see you in person when you are ready. We are committed to making your online experience, or in-person experience, as great as possible. Our top priority throughout this season has been to ensure your safety and the safety of our community.
I rejoiced with those who said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”
Our feet are standing in your gates, Jerusalem.
- If you are sick, have a fever, present any symptoms of a cold, flu, COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days we ask that you please stay home. We care about your health and safety!
- We want to continue practicing the safety precautions and preventive actions provided to us from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and our local government officials. You can read more below about the steps we are taking.
- Mercy 519 - Saturday @ 5:19 pm
- Traditional - Sunday @ 8:00 am
- Contemporary - Sunday @ 9:30 am & 11:00 am
- Rest & Restore - Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
- Live stream Traditional - Sunday @ 8:00 am
- Live stream Contemporary - Sunday @ 9:30 am
- WATCH HERE
We will be following the most updated CDC guidelines so we can gather in a safe and responsible manner.
- Our building, furniture and equipment are sanitized routinely.
- One of our members, Dee Lowell, will have her company Team Clean provide a misting sanitation service between worship services so all occupied areas will be safe and sanitary for the next gathering of worshipers. As soon as the worship service is over, worshipers will need to leave the building to allow proper time for the misting sanitation to take place.
- The doors will be propped open to increase fresh air flow and to eliminate hand contact with the door handles.
- Hand sanitizer containers and stations will be available as you enter.
- There will be no handouts (everything will still be provided digitally)
- Based on the CDC guidelines, if it has been ten days since they received their final vaccination, then they aren’t required to wear masks.
- For those who are worshiping onsite, there will be baskets in the worship areas for you to place your offerings.
- For those who are worshiping online, the online, drop off and mail in options for giving your offerings will still be available.
- Traditional continuous communion will be served at every Sunday service. We ask that you practice social distancing while lining up to eliminate physical contact.
- The small group communion services will continue to be provided every Wednesdays at 9:30AM. If you or a loved one are immunocompromised and are unable to attend in-person worship, small group communion will be offered every Wednesday so you can receive the spiritual benefit of the sacrament. Officiated by Pastor Rossow
Some may think we aren’t doing enough to ensure the safety of our worshipers, and others may think we are going too far. That is why we are offering both onsite and online options for worship. We know from our recent survey that a large majority of our Faith Community family are ready to come back for onsite worship. We also know that others will wait and see when they feel they are ready to return for onsite worship. We respect and will leave that decision up to each worshiper.
Our prayer is that this return to onsite worship will help to meet the spiritual and emotional and relational needs of God’s people in a safe, sanitary, and peaceful atmosphere.
As we continue to track what is happening with our worshiping community, our city, and our government, we will adjust our worship and ministries accordingly.
We look forward to the day when our campus can once again be filled with people gathering and growing together in our faith in Jesus, without all the restrictions we must live under at this time!
For now, we will take it one day at a time, praying for God to guide us and grow us in this chapter of ministry, with the challenges and opportunities it brings.
Know that our entire staff has been and will continue to be praying for all of you as you seek the Lord’s guidance in all areas of your lives, including your worship decisions.
For any other details or questions, we would love to talk with you. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 702.921.2700.
God bless you! We look forward to seeing you in person in the near future!