KINGDOM KIDS & QUEST 456
We are so excited to re-open our Kingdom Kids & Quest 456 Sunday school! Sunday school will be available for 4 year olds through 6th grade at the 9:30am worship service. Due to limited capacity, pre-registration is required.
Pre-Registration will open every Tuesday
Please pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday below.
Pre-registration is not required for Kingdom Care Nursery.
We want to list out for you all that our Children’s Ministry environments will be doing to help ensure the health & safety of everyone in our ministry programs. We all know that God is bigger than any virus or sickness, yet we also want you to feel encouraged and safe as we do take cleanliness seriously in all our environments.
- Sick children MUST remain home, and be fever and/or symptom free for at least 48 hours to attend. We are asking ALL parents to take their child’s temperature before leaving for church (Volunteers included). (Temperature should be no higher than 100.1)
- Complete a visual “well check” and ask if (volunteers, parents, children) have had the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, or aches & pains.
- If a volunteer member or child presents COVID-19 symptoms, or tests positive, they cannot return without a doctor’s release. We will maintain appropriate communication with volunteers, parents, and health entities immediately upon notification of a positive case.
- Pick up your child's name badge sticker downstairs at the Welcome Center, then find a seat in the congregation with your child.
- Children will be dismissed during the worship service. Sunday School teachers will pick up the children downstairs and will guide them upstairs into the Children's Ministry area.
- Limit personal belongings (e.g. water bottle, diaper bag) into the rooms.
- Pick-up your children upstairs in the Children's Ministry Area after the worship service.
- We will limit group sizes to no more than 10 children/room through the registration process. Students will remain in their assigned rooms for the duration of the program.
- All volunteers are required to wear face masks/coverings.
- We will be limiting physical contact to elbow bumps and discourage all adults and children from physical contact including hugs, handshakes, etc..
- There will NOT be food, snacks, or water distributed by the volunteers during the program. Children MUST bring in their own labeled water bottle. (Water fountains will be turned off)
- Volunteers and children should wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before entering. (Hand sanitizer will also be available in each room)
- Instruct children to cough/sneeze away from others, and to sanitize again.
- Volunteers will sanitize all tables, chairs, classroom materials, and toys after use. (Mouthed toys must be removed and set aside for a deep clean.
- Children will not share materials. Each child will be provided with their own supply bin of easily sanitized items.
Any further questions may be directed to email@example.com