KINGDOM CARE NURSERY
Kingdom Care is open!
HOW IS MY CHILD KEPT SAFE?
When you check-in your child at the Kiosk in the Nursery, you will be given a unique code tag and a matching coded name tag for your child. The only person who may pick up your child is the person who holds this unique code tag. All of our volunteers have a background check, and we’ll never allow an adult volunteer to be alone with your child. You can participate in the service assured that your child is having fun in a safe environment. If your child should need you during the service, we will call you with the number you provided at registration.
Check-In is required at the Kiosk in the Nursery. Parents can then drop-off/pick-up their child after service. For the safety of your child, we ask that parents present their code tag which identifies the child at pick-up.
We want to list out for you all that our Children’s Ministry environments will be doing to help ensure the health & safety of everyone in our ministry programs. We all know that God is bigger than any virus or sickness, yet we also want you to feel encouraged and safe as we do take cleanliness seriously in all our environments.
- Sick children MUST remain home, and be fever and/or symptom free for at least 48 hours to attend. We are asking ALL parents to take their child’s temperature before leaving for church (Volunteers included). (Temperature should be no higher than 100.1)
- Complete a visual “well check” and ask if (volunteers, parents, children) have had the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, or aches & pains.
- If a volunteer member or child presents COVID-19 symptoms, or tests positive, they cannot return without a doctor’s release. We will maintain appropriate communication with volunteers, parents, and health entities immediately upon notification of a positive case.
- We will limit group sizes to no more than 10 children/room through the registration process. Students will remain in their assigned rooms for the duration of the program.
- All volunteers are required to wear face masks/coverings.
- We will be limiting physical contact to elbow bumps and discourage all adults and children from physical contact including hugs, handshakes, etc..
- There will NOT be food, snacks, or water distributed by the volunteers during the program. Children MUST bring in their own labeled water bottle. (Water fountains will be turned off)
- Volunteers and children should wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before entering. (Hand sanitizer will also be available in each room)
- Instruct children to cough/sneeze away from others, and to sanitize again.
- Volunteers will sanitize all tables, chairs, classroom materials, and toys after use. (Mouthed toys must be removed and set aside for a deep clean