IM NEW HERE
We know that visiting a new church can be a little overwhelming…what to wear, where to park, what about the kids…we’ve asked those same questions too. Please know we will do our best to make your experience welcoming and worry free. We look forward to meeting you!
WORSHIP WITH US
Saturdays // 519pm
Sundays // 8am, 930pm, 11am
**Join us for worship online until further notice**
What does a typical weekend look like at Faith Community Lutheran Church?
- Friendly, welcoming people ready to greet you upon arrival.
- Inspiring worship through song, communion, and prayer.
- Bible-based teaching that is relevant to today.
- Casual, relaxed environment. Grab a cup of coffee & a donut in our cafe.
- Engaging kids programming for ages 6 months - 6th grade
What’s the service like?
It is our desire to create an opportunity for you to connect with God every Sunday morning. Services begin with music led by our Worship Team. Words will be on the screen for you to follow along. You may be here to just test the waters of our church and we pray you feel welcomed and loved.
What about the kids?
Your children are very important to us and we strive to create a safe environment for them to learn about God’s love. Your children are welcome to worship with you.
- We also offer Kingdom Kids Sunday school for kids ages 4-6th Grade on Sundays at 9:30AM. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Children are welcome to sit with you during service and will be dismissed to attend Sunday school during the worship service.
- Children aged 6 months-3 years are welcome to Kingdom Care which is at our Nursery located next to our Cafe at 9:30AM & 11:00AM. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
All of our children’s ministry volunteers have been background checked and trained so that your child will have a safe and fun experience here. Please be sure to visit the FCLC Children's Ministry page for more information about both of these wonderful environments designed just for your children!
On your way out…
Be sure to stop by the Welcome Center to get your free gift. We would love to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
We’d love to help you get connected here at Faith Community!