As part of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, we believe and teach that...
* The entire Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and inerrant Word of God,
and that it reveals God's love and plan of salvation, and His will for our lives.
* God is Triune, three persons in one eternal God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* In six days, God wonderfully created all things and declared them good, and He created
human beings as the crown of His creation, and He continues to provide all of the earthly
and heavenly benefits we receive.
* Because of the fall of Adam and Eve into sin, we are all sinful by nature, and our sin has
separated us from God and places us under His eternal wrath and punishment.
* Jesus Christ, God's only Son, came into this world to save us by living a perfect life in our
place, by dying on the cross to pay for our sins, and by rising from the dead so we could
have eternal life in heaven.
* Salvation is God's free gift which is offered at the initiative of His love, not something we
* This gift of salvation is offered to all who, by God's grace and the work of the Holy Spirit,
repent of their sin and receive Jesus in faith as Savior and Lord.
* The Gospel - the Good News of forgiveness and eternal life through faith in Jesus - not only
provides salvation, but also the power to change our lives so that they conform to God's
* The Christian Church consists of those faithful people who rely on Him for forgiveness, who
hold firmly to His teachings, and who receive strength and guidance for their Christian lives
through regular worship, prayer, Bible study, and the reception of His sacraments.
* God's design for marriage is a lifelong covenant between a man and a woman, and that
parents have the primary responsibility for the spiritual development of their children, and
the Church, Academy, and Preschool assist parents with the training, support and
encouragement they need to carry out their God-given responsibilities.
We welcome you to be part of the ministries of Faith Community Lutheran Church and Schools. In stating our core beliefs, it is our desire that all who become a part of our ministry will support and promote core beliefs so that we can work more effectively together for the sake of God's kingdom.